Health Finder (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
Healthfinder.gov is an award-winning Federal Web site for consumers, developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services together with other Federal agencies. Since 1997, healthfinder.gov has been recognized as a key resource for finding the best government and nonprofit health and human services information on the Internet.
National Health Information Center
P.O. Box 1133, Washington, DC 20013-1133
You can also contact Healthfinder.gov by sending an email to email@example.com
Articles by Health Finder (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?