Helpguide was created in 1999 by the Rotary Club of Santa Monica with active participation by Rotarians Robert and Jeanne Segal following the tragic suicide of their daughter Morgan. Since then, a dedicated team of talented people have collaborated to create a free, non-commercial resource for people in need.
Helpguide's mission is to empower you and your loved ones to understand, prevent, and resolve health challenges.
You can contact Helpguide by filling out their general contact form at http://www.helpguide.org/contact.php
You can help support Helpguide at http://www.helpguide.org/donate/index.htm
Articles by Helpguide
Obesity in kids is now epidemic in the United States. The number of children who are overweight has doubled in the last...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?