Helpguide was created in 1999 by the Rotary Club of Santa Monica with active participation by Rotarians Robert and Jeanne Segal following the tragic suicide of their daughter Morgan. Since then, a dedicated team of talented people have collaborated to create a free, non-commercial resource for people in need.
Helpguide's mission is to empower you and your loved ones to understand, prevent, and resolve health challenges.
You can contact Helpguide by filling out their general contact form at http://www.helpguide.org/contact.php
You can help support Helpguide at http://www.helpguide.org/donate/index.htm
Articles by Helpguide
Here is a list of neurologically based conditions that negatively affect a child’s ability to learn. They are not...
Soda leeches calcium from growing bones. Teenage girls, who often live on diet sodas in an effort to stay slim, are four...
- Mason Jar Lights
- Snowman Craft
- Practice Counting with an Igloo Sculpture
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- The Homework Debate
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List