Home Safety Council
The Home Safety Council® (HSC) is the only national nonprofit organization solely dedicated to preventing home related injuries that result in nearly 20,000 deaths and 21 million medical visits on average each year. Through national programs, partnerships and the support of volunteers, HSC educates people of all ages to be safer in and around their homes. The Home Safety Council is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization located in Washington, DC.
1250 Eye Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
You can contact the Home Safety Council by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help support the Home Safety Council at https://wx9.registeredsite.com/user1034877/donate/donate.asp
Articles by Home Safety Council
Academically homeschoolers have generally excelled, but some critics have continued to challenge them on an apparent...Topics: Homeschool Education
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- The Homework Debate
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes