iKeepSafe Internet Safety Coalition
The Internet Keep Safe Coalition is a broad partnership of governors and/or first spouses, attorneys general, public health and educational professionals, law enforcement, and industry leaders working together for the health and safety of youth online. iKeepSafe® uses these unique partnerships to disseminate safety resources to families worldwide.
Our mission is to give parents, educators, and policymakers the information and tools which empower them to teach children the safe and healthy use of technology and the internet.
Internet Keep Safe Coalition Headquarters
4607 N. 40th St.
Arlington , VA 22207
You can contact the Internet Keep Safe Coalition by email at info@iKeepSafe.org
You can help support the Internet Keep Safe Coalition by clicking on the 'Donate' link at the bottom of their webpage.
Articles by iKeepSafe Internet Safety Coalition
Parents who are familiar with typical warning signs of a child connecting with an Internet predator are better prepared...
Recently, iKeepSafe and Reputation Defenders teamed-up to address the topic of online reputations -- your child's, or...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Picture This! An Outdoor Game