Innovative Teacher Project
For more than a decade, the Innovative Teacher Project (ITP), in collaboration with the Mills College Education Department has provided professional development opportunities for educators, administrators and parents interested in the study of the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood education. Professional development is a core value of the Reggio Emilia approach—hence it is the mission of ITP to create a community for those interested in elevating the quality of early childhood education.
The Innovative Teacher Project
Susan Lyon, Ed.D.
350 Bay Street, Suite 100-352
San Francisco, CA 94133
You can contact the Innovative Teacher Project by email at email@example.com
Articles by Innovative Teacher Project
Participation The schools are organized to promote participation and constructive co-existence based on listening,...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Picture This! An Outdoor Game