Innovative Teacher Project
For more than a decade, the Innovative Teacher Project (ITP), in collaboration with the Mills College Education Department has provided professional development opportunities for educators, administrators and parents interested in the study of the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood education. Professional development is a core value of the Reggio Emilia approach—hence it is the mission of ITP to create a community for those interested in elevating the quality of early childhood education.
The Innovative Teacher Project
Susan Lyon, Ed.D.
350 Bay Street, Suite 100-352
San Francisco, CA 94133
You can contact the Innovative Teacher Project by email at email@example.com
Articles by Innovative Teacher Project
Participation The schools are organized to promote participation and constructive co-existence based on listening,...
- Mason Jar Lights
- Snowman Craft
- Practice Counting with an Igloo Sculpture
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- The Homework Debate
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List