Innovative Teacher Project
For more than a decade, the Innovative Teacher Project (ITP), in collaboration with the Mills College Education Department has provided professional development opportunities for educators, administrators and parents interested in the study of the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood education. Professional development is a core value of the Reggio Emilia approach—hence it is the mission of ITP to create a community for those interested in elevating the quality of early childhood education.
The Innovative Teacher Project
Susan Lyon, Ed.D.
350 Bay Street, Suite 100-352
San Francisco, CA 94133
You can contact the Innovative Teacher Project by email at email@example.com
Articles by Innovative Teacher Project
Participation The schools are organized to promote participation and constructive co-existence based on listening,...
- Snowman Craft
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food