The Institute for College Access & Success
An independent, nonprofit organization, the Institute for College Access & Success works to make higher education more available and affordable for people of all backgrounds. By conducting and supporting nonpartisan research, analysis, and advocacy, the Institute aims to improve the processes and public policies that can pave the way to successful educational outcomes for students and for society.
2054 University Ave, Suite 500
Berkeley, CA 94704
Press inquiries: (510) 883-7302, (202) 371-1999
email: admin at ticas dot org
Articles by The Institute for College Access & Success
Income-Based Repayment (IBR) IBR is designed to help borrowers whose income makes a Standard (10-year) loan payment...
Income-Based Repayment Income-Based Repayment (IBR) is a new payment option for federal student loans. Starting July...
- Mason Jar Lights
- Snowman Craft
- Practice Counting with an Igloo Sculpture
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- The Homework Debate
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List