The Institute for College Access & Success
An independent, nonprofit organization, the Institute for College Access & Success works to make higher education more available and affordable for people of all backgrounds. By conducting and supporting nonpartisan research, analysis, and advocacy, the Institute aims to improve the processes and public policies that can pave the way to successful educational outcomes for students and for society.
2054 University Ave, Suite 500
Berkeley, CA 94704
Press inquiries: (510) 883-7302, (202) 371-1999
email: admin at ticas dot org
Articles by The Institute for College Access & Success
Income-Based Repayment (IBR) IBR is designed to help borrowers whose income makes a Standard (10-year) loan payment...
Income-Based Repayment Income-Based Repayment (IBR) is a new payment option for federal student loans. Starting July...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?