The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
A leader in health policy and communications, the Kaiser Family Foundation is a non-profit, private operating foundation focusing on the major health care issues facing the U.S., with a growing role in global health. Unlike grant-making foundations, Kaiser develops and runs its own research and communications programs, sometimes in partnership with other non-profit research organizations or major media companies.
We serve as a non-partisan source of facts, information, and analysis for policymakers, the media, the health care community, and the public. Our product is information, always provided free of charge – from the most sophisticated policy research, to basic facts and numbers, to information young people can use to improve their health or elderly people can use to understand their Medicare benefits.
You can contact the Kaiser Family Foundation online at http://www.kff.org/about/contact.cfm.
Articles by The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
Introduction As policymakers, consumer advocates and health organizations have sought to address the increasing problem...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- 50 Books Your Child Should Read Before Kindergarten
- Make Lightning
- ABC Book for Dad
- What is Reggio Emilia?