LBNL/NERSC Visualization Group
The Visualization Group's mission is to assist researchers in achieving their scientific goals more quickly through visualization while simultaneously advancing the state-of-the-art in visualization through our own research. From the standpoint of a user of NERSC, for example, the Visualization Group provides the expertise and the software and hardware resources necessary to allow that user to visualize his or her data without having to invest the significant amount of time required to learn about visualization tools and techniques. We also make our software and hardware resources available to more experienced or adventurous users to allow them to explore their data at their own pace.
You can contact the webmaster of the Visualization Group's webpage at email@example.com
Articles by LBNL/NERSC Visualization Group
Lectures It is better to learn the information firsthand. Be an active learner! When taking notes in class, listen...Topics: Study Skills
- Snowman Craft
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food