Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Mass.Gov is Massachusetts online face of government providing fast, easy access to information and services provided by the Commonwealth. Our customers, whether residents, businesses, visitors, cities and towns, or public employees, do not need to understand the structure of the government to get things done effectively, although they can navigate by government organization if they prefer. For nearly 10 years, Mass.Gov has successfully organized and aggregated more than 250,000 pages of critical information according to user needs and interests. Mass.Gov, from its inception, has been driven by customer demands, which is the main reason that Mass.Gov's portal is very different from other states in three key areas:
- Mass.Gov consolidates information from hundreds of state websites into the main top-level portal,
- Most Executive Department agencies are a part of Mass.Gov, as are multiple non-Executive Department agencies, such as the Offices of the Treasurer, Comptroller, and the Attorney General, and
- Mass.Gov applies consistent navigation and design across all Mass.Gov sites.
This means that Mass.Gov delivers a simple and familiar user experience to a comprehensive, broad, and deep site.
Articles by Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement