McGraw-Hill Professional helps individuals excel in their learning and occupations by providing timely and authoritative knowledge to professionals around the world. We offer digital tools, services, and books through four core publishing programs:
- McGraw-Hill Business, a global leader in management, finance, and investing titles.
- McGraw-Hill Medical, publisher of Harrison's, the world's #1 medical textbook, and a leading provider of digital solutions for medical students and practitioners.
- McGraw-Hill Technical, the industry benchmark for engineering, computing, and construction references.
- McGraw-Hill Education, the trusted authority in raising student achievement with comprehensive test-prep, study guides, language instruction, and dictionaries.
To contact us, please click here.
Articles by McGraw-Hill Professional
There is a difference between someone who says, "Sometimes I get so mad I could spit" and someone who gets so mad he...
The title of this article is taken from the Sicilian saying Revenge is a dish best served cold. Aside from all of the...
"That's my judge?" people have been known to say that once they see the waifish young woman, or the little old lady, or...
At various points in this article you will see the term custodial parent. This is a legal term. When it is used here it...
For the purposes of this article, visiting parent refers to the parent who sees the children for the minority of the...
It's widely thought that the three most stressful events that can happen in the life of a child are the death of a...
One of the most overemphasized negotiating points in custody conflict resolution is the frequency of phone contact with...
Aside from sharing medical information and school information, it's important to understand the need for parents to...
There are times when a parent is so, so sure that his co-parent is toxic and horrible that he refuses to believe the...
Communication is always important between co-parents, but it is especially important when trying to raise an infant....
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes