The Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention and Treatment
The Melissa Institute is a non-profit organization dedicated to the study and prevention of violence through education, community service, research support and consultation. The Institute’s mission is to prevent violence and promote safer communities through education and application of research-based knowledge.
6250 Sunset Drive, Suite 204
Miami, FL 33143
You can contact the Melissa Institute online by filling out their contact form at http://www.melissainstitute.org/contactus.html.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes