National Association of School Nurses
The National Association of School Nurses supports the health and educational success of children and youth by developing and providing leadership to advance school nursing practice by specialized registered nurses.
The National Association of School Nurses is classified under the Internal Revenue Code as a 501(c)(3) Public Charity.
The National Association of School Nurses
8484 Georgia Avenue, Suite 420
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Articles by National Association of School Nurses
A parent’s decision to keep a child home from school when he or she is sick can sometimes be a difficult one. No...Topics: Childhood Infections
Below are seven ways your school nurse can help children who have allergies and anaphylaxis Educate the child about...Topics: Childhood Allergies
Vaccinations have reduced and in some cases eliminated serious diseases in the U.S. The Centers for Disease Control and...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?