National Center for Fair and Open Testing
The National Center for Fair & Open Testing (FairTest) advances quality education and equal opportunity by promoting fair, open, valid and educationally beneficial evaluations of students, teachers and schools. FairTest also works to end the misuses and flaws of testing practices that impede those goals.
Cambridge, MA 02139
You can also send FairTest an email using the form at http://www.fairtest.org/contact
You can help support the National Center for Fair and Open Testing at https://secure.entango.com/donate/MnrXjT8MQqk
Articles by National Center for Fair and Open Testing
Standardized tests have historically been used as measures of how students compare with each other (norm-referenced) or...
Tests are called "high-stakes" when they used to make major decisions about a student, such as high school graduation or...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?