National Center for Fair and Open Testing
The National Center for Fair & Open Testing (FairTest) advances quality education and equal opportunity by promoting fair, open, valid and educationally beneficial evaluations of students, teachers and schools. FairTest also works to end the misuses and flaws of testing practices that impede those goals.
Cambridge, MA 02139
You can also send FairTest an email using the form at http://www.fairtest.org/contact
You can help support the National Center for Fair and Open Testing at https://secure.entango.com/donate/MnrXjT8MQqk
Articles by National Center for Fair and Open Testing
Standardized tests have historically been used as measures of how students compare with each other (norm-referenced) or...
Tests are called "high-stakes" when they used to make major decisions about a student, such as high school graduation or...
- Mason Jar Lights
- Snowman Craft
- Practice Counting with an Igloo Sculpture
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- The Homework Debate
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List