North Dakota Department of Health
The mission of the North Dakota Department of Health is to protect and enhance the health and safety of all North Dakotans and the environment in which we live. To accomplish our mission, the North Dakota Department of Health is committed to improving the health status of the people of North Dakota, improving access to and delivery of quality health care, preserving and improving the quality of the environment, promoting a state of emergency readiness and response, and achieving strategic outcomes within available resources.
Articles by North Dakota Department of Health
- Mason Jar Lights
- Practice Counting with an Igloo Sculpture
- Snowman Craft
- DIY Homemade Snow Globe
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- The Homework Debate
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism