Neuroscience for Kids
"Neuroscience for Kids" is a product of Eric H. Chudler, Ph.D, and is intended to be a resource for anyone who is interested in learning about the nervous system.
Eric H. Chudler, Ph.D.
University of Washington Engineered Biomaterials
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-5061
You can contact Eric H. Chudler by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help support Neuroscience for Kids by visiting http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/help.html
Articles by Neuroscience for Kids
So, how do help your child decide what are fun science fair projects for them to do? Well, it depends on what activities...Topics: Science Fair Project Ideas
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes