The National Voice of Foster Parents
The mission of the National Voice of Foster Parents is to support foster parents in achieving safety, permanence and well-being for the children and youth in their care.
7512 Stanich Lane, Suite 6
Gig Harbor, Washington 98335
You can contact the National Voice of Foster Parents online at info@NFPAonline.org.
You can help support the National Voice of Foster Parents by visiting http://www.nfpainc.org/content/?page=DONATE.
Articles by The National Voice of Foster Parents
With funding from the Knowledge Works Foundation, they established the Education Advocacy Center (EAC), designed to...
Schools are generally well-equipped to cope with the “average” child, one with no special problems. Children in...
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?