National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
The mission of the National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke is to reduce the burden of neurological disease - a burden borne by every age group, by every segment of society, by people all over the world.
NIH Neurological Institute
P.O. Box 5801
Bethesda, MD 20824
Articles by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Snowman Craft
- Mason Jar Lights
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes