Articles by Obesity Prevention Special Edition Contributor
The statistics are shocking. Two-thirds of U.S. adults and (depending on how you count) at least a fifth of children are...
Teachers and school leaders know that healthy students learn best and that a malnourished child can't learn. And since...
Surgical treatment for obesity in children is very controversial and should only be considered as a last resort. Obesity...
Parents want their child to eat well and to grow up healthy. When a child is chubby and seems to eat too much or is...
Tips from the WATCH clinic at the UCSF (University of California in San Francisco) Children’s Hospital The number of...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?