Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
The Obsessive Compulsive Foundation, Inc. is an international organization that serves those who are affected by Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and other related neurobiological Spectrum Disorders. The goals of the Foundation are: give support to individuals who suffer from OCD and those who care for them; provide education and information and promote awareness about its biologically based illness; foster research to discover its causes and effective treatments of these illnesses; and advocate for the needs of those affected by OCD.
PO Box 961029
Boston, MA 02196
You can help support the Obsessive Compulsive Foundation by clicking on the 'make a donation' link on http://www.ocfoundation.org//
Articles by Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
What is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is one of the most common psychiatric...
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes