The Ohio State University Extension Breads of the Harvest
Exploring the Science, Nutrition, and History of Bread Making Since the Pilgrims 3rd-4th grade classrooms. Breads of the Harvest was funded by a grant from the Ohio Soybean Council and developed by professional staff at The Ohio State University as part of the Science Alive in the Classroom series of 4-H school enrichment programs.
Ohio State University Extension Publications
2021 Coffey Road
Kottman Hall, Room 385
Columbus, OH 43210
or call: (614) 292-1607
or E-mail Janis Cripe at
Articles by The Ohio State University Extension Breads of the Harvest
Hypothesis: Plants treated with jasmonic acid and previous herbivory will develop a greater resistance to the Mexican...
Background Information: Plants require sixteen essential nutrients to grow. If there is a deficiency of nutrients then...
The Science fair can be a traumatic time for parents. They frequently feel the need to shoulder the burden throughout...Topics: Science Fair Projects
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- 50 Books Your Child Should Read Before Kindergarten
- Make Lightning
- Lightning Bug Craft
- What is Reggio Emilia?