The One Tough Job campaign and website are brought to you by the Massachusetts Children’s Trust Fund. Since 1988, the Children’s Trust Fund has served the citizens of Massachusetts by working to protect children, support parents and strengthen families. We know all parents want the best for their children and we believe that all parents need and deserve support, skills and information to be the best parents they can be. Through this website, all parents can have access online to information shared through CTF-funded programs in communities throughout the state. One Tough Job aims to support parents and help them be the best parents they can be.
You can help support the One Tough Job campaign by visiting http://onetoughjob.org/support_otj.aspx.
Articles by OneToughJob
About Shaken Baby Syndrome Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS) is the name of injury to an infant’s brain caused by vigorous...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?