Palo Alto Medical Foundation
The Palo Alto Medical Foundation for Health Care, Research and Education is a not-for-profit health care organization that is a pioneer in both multispecialty group practice of medicine and outpatient medicine.
You can contact various members and departments of the Palo Alto Medical Foundation by visiting http://pamf.org/locations/directory/.
You can help support the Palo Alto Medical Foundation by visiting http://pamf.org/giving/.
Articles by Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Mason Jar Lights
- Snowman Craft
- Practice Counting with an Igloo Sculpture
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- The Homework Debate
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List