PBS Parents is your trusted online resource that's filled with information about your child’s development from birth through the early school years. Created with input from experts in child psychology, early childhood education, media and other fields, PBS Parents provides the answers you need to be your child’s first, best teacher.
You can contact PBS Parents online by filling out the contact form at http://www.pbs.org/parents/contact/
Articles by PBS Parents
Three-year-olds improve their logical reasoning skills as they play. They can put together simple puzzles, and...
Believe it or not, by the age of 4 or five, kids are ready to start tackling more complex math concepts. Find out what...
4-year-olds approach the world of science with curiosity. But what can you expect a preschool child to grasp? Here's a...
Five-year-olds know the characteristics of various shapes, have improved number sense, and can think more abstractly....
What happens in kindergarten literacy? Five-year-olds begin to extend their oral language skills to reading and writing....
Writing milestones for 5-year-olds include play-writing, using invented spelling, and reading what they have written....
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?