PBS Parents is your trusted online resource that's filled with information about your child’s development from birth through the early school years. Created with input from experts in child psychology, early childhood education, media and other fields, PBS Parents provides the answers you need to be your child’s first, best teacher.
You can contact PBS Parents online by filling out the contact form at http://www.pbs.org/parents/contact/
Articles by PBS Parents
By second grade, most kids are reading. But there's still a lot of growth that happens in second and third grade...
By second grade, most kids are writing much more easily. But there's still a lot of growth that happens in second and...
How do 3-year-olds make sense of the world around them? Take a peek at this summary of the skills and knowledge young...
It might be expected that children with communication disabilities would have difficulty developing successful...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?