PBS Parents is your trusted online resource that's filled with information about your child’s development from birth through the early school years. Created with input from experts in child psychology, early childhood education, media and other fields, PBS Parents provides the answers you need to be your child’s first, best teacher.
You can contact PBS Parents online by filling out the contact form at http://www.pbs.org/parents/contact/
Articles by PBS Parents
Find out what literacy milestones children aged 3 and 4 achieve, like recognizing print, forming mock words, and...
What's typical when it comes to preschool literacy? What can a four or five-year- old typically understand when it comes...
A summary of writing milestones for 1st graders. From invented spelling, to typical story writing abilities, here's what...
Five-year-olds really want to know more about how the world works. Hands-on experiences help them to form theories to...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?