PBS Parents is your trusted online resource that's filled with information about your child’s development from birth through the early school years. Created with input from experts in child psychology, early childhood education, media and other fields, PBS Parents provides the answers you need to be your child’s first, best teacher.
You can contact PBS Parents online by filling out the contact form at http://www.pbs.org/parents/contact/
Articles by PBS Parents
Find out what literacy milestones children aged 3 and 4 achieve, like recognizing print, forming mock words, and...
What's typical when it comes to preschool literacy? What can a four or five-year- old typically understand when it comes...
A summary of writing milestones for 1st graders. From invented spelling, to typical story writing abilities, here's what...
Five-year-olds really want to know more about how the world works. Hands-on experiences help them to form theories to...
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- The Homework Debate
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes