Pew Internet and American Life Project
The Pew Internet Project is an initiative of the Pew Research Center, a nonprofit “fact tank” that provides information on the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. Pew Internet explores the impact of the internet on children, families, communities, the work place, schools, health care and civic/political life. The Project is nonpartisan and takes no position on policy issues.
Pew Internet & American Life Project
1615 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
You can contact the Pew Internet and American Life Project online at email@example.com
Articles by Pew Internet and American Life Project
78% of middle and high school students use the Internet But the most Internet-savvy among them complain that their...
They see considerable benefits to using technology in their school and non-school writing and say they would welcome...
- Snowman Craft
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food