Pew Internet and American Life Project
The Pew Internet Project is an initiative of the Pew Research Center, a nonprofit “fact tank” that provides information on the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. Pew Internet explores the impact of the internet on children, families, communities, the work place, schools, health care and civic/political life. The Project is nonpartisan and takes no position on policy issues.
Pew Internet & American Life Project
1615 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
You can contact the Pew Internet and American Life Project online at email@example.com
Articles by Pew Internet and American Life Project
78% of middle and high school students use the Internet But the most Internet-savvy among them complain that their...
They see considerable benefits to using technology in their school and non-school writing and say they would welcome...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?