Partnership for 21st Century Skills
The Partnership for 21st Century Skills has emerged as the leading advocacy organization focused on infusing 21st century skills into education. The organization brings together the business community, education leaders, and policymakers to define a powerful vision for 21st century education to ensure every child's success as citizens and workers in the 21st century. The Partnership encourages schools, districts and states to advocate for the infusion of 21st century skills into education and provides tools and resources to help facilitate and drive change.
177 N. Church Avenue, Suite 305
Tucson, AZ 85701
Articles by Partnership for 21st Century Skills
Exercising sound reasoning in understanding Making complex choices and decisions Understanding the interconnections...
Articulating thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively through speaking and writing Demonstrating ability to work...
Accessing information efficiently and effectively, evaluating information critically and competently and using...
Today’s life and work environments require far more than thinking skills and content knowledge. The ability to...
Knowing how to make appropriate personal economic choices Understanding the role of the economy in society Using...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- The Facts About Skipping Grades