PubMed Central (National Institute of Health)
PubMed Central is a free digital archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), developed and managed by NIH's National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) in the National Library of Medicine (NLM). With PubMed Central, NLM is taking the lead in preserving and maintaining unrestricted access to the electronic literature, just as it has done for decades with the printed biomedical literature. PubMed Central aims to fill the role of a world class library in the digital age. It is not a journal publisher. NLM believes that giving all users free and unrestricted access to the material in PubMed Central is the best way to ensure the durability and utility of the archive as technology changes over time.
You can contact PubMed Central by email at email@example.com.
Articles by PubMed Central (National Institute of Health)
With readily available software presentation programs and projection facilities, we as faculty members have the ability...Topics: Study Skills
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?