Parents Universal Resource Experts
Parent's Universal Resource Experts, Inc. (P.U.R.E.™) is an organization that was founded in 2001 by Sue Scheff. For the past several years Parent's Universal Resource's has assisted families with valuable information and resources for their children and teens that are at risk. Teens that are struggling with today's peer pressure, experimenting with drugs and alcohol, and simply good kids starting to make bad choices. We have many very satisfied families that have used our services. Please take a moment to read some of our testimonials.
Request a Consultation:
If you would like to speak with an expert at P.U.R.E., click here to complete the consultation form.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?