Child Quest International, Inc.
Child Quest International is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to the prevention and recovery of missing, abused, and exploited children. We believe education is an essential element in keeping our youth safe. Providing awareness and safety education to children, teens, pre-teens, and parents is the foundation for our goal to stop child victimization. Funded through grants, private and corporate donations, and fundraising events, Child Quest never charges a fee to law enforcement or searching families.
Since our inception in June of 1990, Child Quest's Case Management department has assisted in the recovery of over 3,000 individuals. We are recognized by local and national law enforcement agencies as an important element in the recovery effort; and the support we provide to left-behind families is KEEPING HOPE ALIVE.
By working with families, educators and the law enforcement community, it is our hope that one day there will no longer be a need for organizations such as Child Quest.
Articles by Child Quest International, Inc.
- Snowman Craft
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food