North American Reggio Emilia Alliance
The North American Reggio Emilia Alliance (NAREA) is a network of educators, parents, and advocates seeking to elevate both the quality of life and the quality of schools and centers for young children.
We envision a world where all children are honored and respected for their potential, their capabilities, and their humanity.
Our mission is to build a diverse community of advocates and educators to promote and defend the rights of children, families, and educators of all cultures through a collaboration of colleagues inspired by the philosophies and experiences of the 0-6 education project of Reggio Emilia, Italy.
c/o Inspired Practices in Early Education
2040 Wilson Ridge Court
Roswell, Georgia 30075
You can donate or volunteer for NAREA by visiting http://www.reggioalliance.org/make_a_donation/volunteer.php
Articles by North American Reggio Emilia Alliance
Young children, their care and their education have long been a public concern at various levels of Italian society....
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?