The National Forum to Accelerate Middle Grades Reform
"Schools to Watch" is an initiative launched by the National Forum to Accelerate Middle-Grades Reform in 1999. The National Forum is an alliance of more than 60 educators, researchers, and officers of national associations and foundations dedicated to improving schools for young adolescents across the country.
Through the Schools to Watch initiative, the National Forum identified four schools across the United States that were well on their way to meeting the Forum's criteria for high performance. Forum members believe that three things are true of high-performing middle-grades schools:
You can contact the Schools to Watch initiative via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can help support Schools to Watch by clicking on the 'Donate Now' button on their webpage.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- 50 Books Your Child Should Read Before Kindergarten
- Make Lightning
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- ABC Book for Dad