Shoulder to Shoulder
The mission of Shoulder to Shoulder is to share practical, evidence-based information and tools to support parents of teens and other caring adults. The Shoulder to Shoulder Advisory Group believes our diverse communities are places where parents and other involved adults find support and gain confidence to raise healthy teens through love, limits and respect. Shoulder to Shoulder is a project of the Minnesota Institute of Public Health (MIPH), a non-profit organization that was founded in 1972. MIPH is staffed by a group of people dedicated to working with individuals and organizations to safeguard and promote the public health. MIPH and Shoulder to Shoulder share the goal of reaching parents of teens and other responsible adults with information about positive parenting in order to increase comfort and confidence levels in raising their children.
You can contact Shoulder to Shoulder by emailing Jeanne Redfield at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Jeanne at 763-427-5310.
Articles by Shoulder to Shoulder
Wondering what happened to the sweet kids we were raising? They've turned into teenagers. While we know there are going...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Picture This! An Outdoor Game