Shoulder to Shoulder
The mission of Shoulder to Shoulder is to share practical, evidence-based information and tools to support parents of teens and other caring adults. The Shoulder to Shoulder Advisory Group believes our diverse communities are places where parents and other involved adults find support and gain confidence to raise healthy teens through love, limits and respect. Shoulder to Shoulder is a project of the Minnesota Institute of Public Health (MIPH), a non-profit organization that was founded in 1972. MIPH is staffed by a group of people dedicated to working with individuals and organizations to safeguard and promote the public health. MIPH and Shoulder to Shoulder share the goal of reaching parents of teens and other responsible adults with information about positive parenting in order to increase comfort and confidence levels in raising their children.
You can contact Shoulder to Shoulder by emailing Jeanne Redfield at email@example.com. You can also call Jeanne at 763-427-5310.
Articles by Shoulder to Shoulder
Wondering what happened to the sweet kids we were raising? They've turned into teenagers. While we know there are going...
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- The Homework Debate
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes