National Association for Single-Sex Public Education
The National Association for Single-Sex Public Education (NASSPE) is a non-profit organization founded in 2002, dedicated to the advancement of single-sex public education for both girls and boys. We do NOT believe that every child should be in a single-sex classroom. We DO believe that every parent should have a CHOICE of formats, single-sex vs. coed. In many American cities, affluent parents can choose whether to send their child to a coed private school or a single-sex private school; but less wealthy parents, who can't afford private school, don't have a choice. We believe that parents are the best-qualified people to decide which format would be best for their child.
64 East Uwchlan Ave, #259
Exton, Pennsylvania 19341-1203
You can contact NASSPE online at email@example.com
Articles by National Association for Single-Sex Public Education
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- The Homework Debate
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes