Safe Kids Kansas
Safe Kids Kansas Inc., is a Coalition of over 70 statewide and regional organizations and businesses dedicated to preventing unintentional injuries to Kansas children ages 0-14. Unfortunately, preventable injury remains the leading killer of Kansas children ages 1-14, taking more lives than any other cause including diseases, homicide and suicide. This year, one child in four will suffer a preventable injury that is serious enough to require medical attention. Safe Kids Kansas is a 501c(3) charitable organization and is a member of Safe Kids Worldwide. The designated lead agency for Safe Kids Kansas is the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
Articles by Safe Kids Kansas
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?