Smart Kids with Learning Disabilities
Smart Kids with Learning Disabilities is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering the parents of children with learning disabilities (LD) and attention-deficit disorder (ADHD). Since May of 2000, we have provided action-oriented information via our unique newsletter, website, and educational programs — information that can help you become a successful advocate for your child.
You can also send Smart Kids with Learning Disabilities a message online by visiting http://www.smartkidswithld.org/sk-5-contact.html.
You can help support Smart Kids with Learning Disabilities by visiting http://www.smartkidswithld.org/gi-2-donate.html
Articles by Smart Kids with Learning Disabilities
- Snowman Craft
- Mason Jar Lights
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes