National Stuttering Association
The National Stuttering Association (NSA) is the largest self-help support organization in the United States for people who stutter. Our mission is to bring "hope, dignity, support, education, and empowerment to children and adults who stutter, their families, and the professionals who serve them."
You can contact the National Stuttering Association online at info@WeStutter.org.
You can help support the National Stuttering Association by visiting http://www.nsastutter.org/subcat/index.php?subid=196.
Articles by National Stuttering Association
It is difficult to provide a concise overview of speech therapy for teens who stutter, for every teen is different, and...
Treatment for school-age children who stutter is quite different from treatment for preschoolers who stutter. With...
Parents who are concerned about their child’s speech development should seek an evaluation from a qualified...
Many young children exhibit disruptions in their speech when they are learning to talk, but not all of those children...
As children who stutter grow older, and as they learn to deal with their stuttering, they may face a number of new...
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes