TakeLessons is America's premier company for booking private music and voice lessons. It was founded in 2004 to help people discover their creativity and pursue their passions. Students can quickly register for local private lessons with a TakeLessons Certified Instructor™ at a location near them and participate in local Show What You Know Concerts™ to showcase their talent. Teachers accepted by TakeLessons enjoy the benefit of spending less time looking for students and more time teaching them. TakeLessons Business Services offers turnkey music programs for schools and community centers, and provides at-work lessons programs for corporate clients and their employees.
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, TakeLessons instructors’ offices and studios are located in over 2800 cities across the U.S..
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm PST. If you're contacting us on a weekend or in the evenings, we'll get back to you on the next business day.
- Prospective Students
- Existing Students and Teachers
- Applying Teachers
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Picture This! An Outdoor Game