the.News is a source of current events for teens for use at home, in the classroom, and in out-of-school time. It uses journalism and video to tell topical and relevant stories about subjects of interest. It is a non- commercial, multi-platform tool designed to help teens acquire the knowledge and skills to become better citizens of the 21st Century.
the.News was developed by MacNeil/Lehrer productions and PBS with input from students, educators, parents, and local public television stations.
You can contact the.News online by filling out their contact form at http://www.pbs.org/newshour/thenews/aboutus/contact.php.
Articles by the.Medic
What are the facts? Prescription drugs, when used as directed by a medical professional, can be safe and highly...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Picture This! An Outdoor Game