The Northwestern Mutual Foundation, the charitable arm of Northwestern Mutual, partnered with the National Council on Economic Education (NCEE) in the development of themint.org.
Launched in 1997, the site provides tools to help parents as well as educators teach children to manage money wisely and develop good financial habits: the building blocks for a secure future. Given the current rate of savings and debt in America, this is a lesson that desperately needs to be learned.
720 East Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202-4797
You can contact TheMint online by filling out the contact form at http://themint.org/about/contact-us.php.
Articles by TheMint.org
- Snowman Craft
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food