The Northwestern Mutual Foundation, the charitable arm of Northwestern Mutual, partnered with the National Council on Economic Education (NCEE) in the development of themint.org.
Launched in 1997, the site provides tools to help parents as well as educators teach children to manage money wisely and develop good financial habits: the building blocks for a secure future. Given the current rate of savings and debt in America, this is a lesson that desperately needs to be learned.
720 East Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202-4797
You can contact TheMint online by filling out the contact form at http://themint.org/about/contact-us.php.
Articles by TheMint.org
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- 50 Books Your Child Should Read Before Kindergarten
- Make Lightning
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- ABC Book for Dad