It is the goal of Tandemjourney.org and its Contributors to support parents of teens with thoughtful and useful information derived from both professional experience and current research. We believe that accurate information helps parents remain grounded in the face of struggle. Topics that are addressed include mental health concerns, parent-teen communication, teen temperament, and other subjects of interest to parents of teens. We will attempt to help parents differentiate between normal and problematic teen behavior, as well as understand when professional help is needed. Finally, we believe that conflict and struggle are opportunities for deeper understanding and personal growth for both parents and teens, hence our name, "Tandemjourney.org".
You can contact Tandemjourney.org online by filling out their contact form at http://www.tandemjourney.org/Contactus.asp.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?