It is the goal of Tandemjourney.org and its Contributors to support parents of teens with thoughtful and useful information derived from both professional experience and current research. We believe that accurate information helps parents remain grounded in the face of struggle. Topics that are addressed include mental health concerns, parent-teen communication, teen temperament, and other subjects of interest to parents of teens. We will attempt to help parents differentiate between normal and problematic teen behavior, as well as understand when professional help is needed. Finally, we believe that conflict and struggle are opportunities for deeper understanding and personal growth for both parents and teens, hence our name, "Tandemjourney.org".
You can contact Tandemjourney.org online by filling out their contact form at http://www.tandemjourney.org/Contactus.asp.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What is Reggio Emilia?