Tourettes Action UK
Tourettes Action is the UK’s leading support and research charity for people with Tourette Syndrome (TS) and their families.
We want people with TS to receive the practical support and social acceptance they need to help them live their lives to the full. We deal with all forms of TS including the most challenging.
Our patrons are Daniel Katz MBE, Sir Jonathan Miller CBE, Michael Nyman CBE and Dr Oliver Sacks CBE.
Our latest annual report and accounts are here.
Administration (including member enquiries and renewals): 020 7793 2352
Black Prince Road
London SE1 7SJ
- Snowman Craft
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food