University of Florida IFAS Extension
The University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (UF/IFAS) is a federal, state, and county partnership dedicated to developing knowledge in agriculture, human and natural resources, and the life sciences and to making that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life.
You can contact the University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences by visiting http://solutionsforyourlife.ufl.edu/about/contact_us.html.
Articles by University of Florida IFAS Extension
Introduction Program and policy planners need to better understand the role and impact of youth in the community...
There is little debate remaining in the field of youth development that participation in extracurricular and...
Missing Children: Incidences and Characteristics of Runaway Children and Resources Available to Them
Introduction The personal, emotional, and human impacts associated with runaway children are vast. While experts do not...
The journey from childhood to adolescence is very challenging. Between the ages of 10 and 17 there are major changes in...
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Why School Cafeterias Are Dishing Out Fast Food
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement