University of Florida IFAS Extension
The University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (UF/IFAS) is a federal, state, and county partnership dedicated to developing knowledge in agriculture, human and natural resources, and the life sciences and to making that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life.
You can contact the University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences by visiting http://solutionsforyourlife.ufl.edu/about/contact_us.html.
Articles by University of Florida IFAS Extension
Introduction:You and Your Child Parenting school-age children can be very rewarding. School-age children are expressive...
Conduct Disorder is a childhood behavior disorder characterized by a consistent pattern of harming others or their...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?