University of Florida IFAS Extension
The University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (UF/IFAS) is a federal, state, and county partnership dedicated to developing knowledge in agriculture, human and natural resources, and the life sciences and to making that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life.
You can contact the University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences by visiting http://solutionsforyourlife.ufl.edu/about/contact_us.html.
Articles by University of Florida IFAS Extension
Introduction:You and Your Child Parenting school-age children can be very rewarding. School-age children are expressive...
Conduct Disorder is a childhood behavior disorder characterized by a consistent pattern of harming others or their...
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes