Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
The Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) is a helping hand and lifeline for one out of every four Washington residents.
Each year, more than 2.1 million children, families, vulnerable adults and seniors come to DSHS for protection, comfort, food assistance, financial aid, medical care and other services.
As a single agency, DSHS is able to provide services from several programs to meet the multiple needs of the majority of clients.
DSHS could not do this massive job without the outstanding assistance of dedicated family members, foster parents, community groups, religious organizations, private providers and other government agencies.
DSHS Constituent Services
PO Box 45130
Olympia, WA 98504-5130
Articles by Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
- Mason Jar Lights
- Snowman Craft
- Practice Counting with an Igloo Sculpture
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- The Homework Debate
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List