White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans
On October 12 2001, President George W. Bush signed Executive Order 13230, creating the President's Advisory Commission on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans. In the same executive order, the president designated the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans (WHI) as the office that would provide staff support and assistance to the commission in its charge to examine the underlying causes of the existing education achievement gap between Hispanic American students and their peers.
White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans 400 Maryland Avenue, SW Room 5E110 Washington, DC 20202-3601 Phone: (202) 401-1411 Fax: (202) 401-8377
Articles by White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans
La universidad puede ser y debe ser divertida, debe de enriquecer su experiencia y la de su estudiante. Para asegurarse...Topics: College Information
¿Cuándo se considera a un niño un niño abusivo? Un niño es un niño abusivo cuando intencionalmente y...Topics: Bullying and Teasing
While education reform has made strides toward improving education outcomes and closing the achievement gap for Hispanic...Topics: Academic Subjects
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Ten Great High School Graduation Gifts
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?