California Department of Health Services - WIC Branch
The Women, Infants and Children program is a federally-funded health and nutrition program for women, infants, and children. WIC helps families by providing checks for buying healthy supplemental foods from WIC-authorized vendors, nutrition education, and help finding healthcare and other community services. Participants must meet income guidelines and be pregnant women, new mothers, infants or children under age five. In California, 82 WIC agencies provide services locally to over 1.4 million women, infants and children each month at over 600 sites throughout the State.
- Mason Jar Lights
- Snowman Craft
- Practice Counting with an Igloo Sculpture
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- The Homework Debate
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List