Dolla
Dolla asks:
Q:

I need to know: 1) school hours for 1-PK, 1-1st grader, and 1-3rd grader at North Elementary School and 2) after school care for the 3 of them.

I am helping out a friend by taking care of her 3 children for about 3-4 months: 1-PK boy, 1-1st grader girl, and 1-3rd grader girl.  I need to know school hours at North Elementary School (I live at 484 W. Jessup St) and about after school care/activities for the 3 of them.  I work daily on an 8-hr schedule (7:00 - 3:30, 7:30 - 4:00, 8:00 - 4:30) or a 9-hr schedule with every other Monday off.  I would appreciate your reply soon.  Thanks.
Cecilia Hill
In Topics: School and Academics, Learning issues and special needs, My child's growth and development

|

laurenf
laurenf writes:
Hi Cecilia,

I'd say your best bet is to contact the school for more schedule information. I'm not sure which North Elementary School they go to, so the link I've included is to Education.com's list of "North Elementary Schools" in the US. Hopefully you can get the contact information of the one you're interested in off of the School Detail page.

As for after school activities, I would ask the school if they offer those as well. And if not, I would look into things such as after school sports, tutoring classes, and daycare. Things of this nature can be looked up online, or you might be able to get more information by visiting your area's community center (either in person or online) for a list of after school cirriculum.

0
0