DIAHNA
DIAHNA asks:
Q:

How do i get my 10 and 6 year old to sleep in their own beds?

I have a 10 and 6 year old. they both sleep with me! i have tried everything to get them to sleep in their own beds. i even told them i didnt care if they slept together in my oldest childs bed. its very imberrasing for me. i love my children very much but they are getting too old to sleep with mommy. i have a queen size bed and i get no sleep because theres no room in my bed. i feel sorry for my kids when i try to put them in their beds. but i know they have to start sleeping in their own beds so i can get some sleep, and so they wont depend on mommy for the rest of their lives. they are very attached to me as it is. especially my six year old. she has to be by myside at all times. my 10 year old has to know everything that goes on in my life. i have no privacy with her. they are my babies but its time they start sleeping in their own beds.  
In Topics: Sleep and rest

|